| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Olivia, Mn in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Olivia, Mn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Olivia, Mn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Olivia, Mn:
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 155.4 kms (96.5 miles) NNW
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) WNW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) WNW
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) W
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) WNW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) SW
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 114.2 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) E
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.1 miles) E
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 112.7 kms (70 miles) E
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) ESE
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SE
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SE
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SE
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 131.9 kms (82 miles) SSE
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 182.7 kms (113.5 miles) SE